Aarambham is a first-step pedagogical and infrastructural overview program to introduce the awareness, scaffolding and accommodations necessary to effectively include diverse learners in a mainstream learning environment.
The following sessions have been specifically designed for teachers and students working and interacting with heterogeneous groups of learners, including staff and students with special needs.
Audit – How disability-friendly is the learning environment currently?
- Understanding Inclusion
- Simulation Lab – Understanding Invisible Disabilities
- Understanding Disability and setting up a Resource Room
- Behavior and Classroom Management
- Curriculum, Assessment and Physical Adaption
- Role of parents and community
- Understanding inclusion
- ‘Towards Inclusion’ – Disability awareness game day
- Movie day to understand inclusion
The program will be customized to the needs and time constraints of schools.